Accounting and Reporting
The following services address our accounting and financial activities related to effective commercial property management:
- Develop annual operation budget and monitor variances;
- Provide comprehensive monthly financial report;
- Calculate and invoice operating expense recoveries;
- Calculate and invoice common area maintenance fees;
- Generate and process monthly rent invoices;
- Reconcile bank statements.
We also develop and maintain reasonable policies and procedures to create a favorable condition for tenants. Our accounting services will allow both the tenant and owner regularly receive operating expense forecast reports enabling them to plan their cash flow and budgets in advance.