Marketing and Leasing
By having a reasonable communication strategy, a shopping center with many utilities can attract tenants as well as retail investor to the project. We strive together with the developer to:
- Develop the brand of der and Shopping center.
- Increase the impact of the project on surrounding areas.
- Support the retailer's business.
By our capability and experiences, PMC will help:
- Consult and create perfect tenant mix
- Forecast market trends
- Improve revenues
- Maintain high occupancy rates even in turbulent economies
- Attract high-profile, highly-desirable tenants and anchor stores.
To achieve these goals, our professional property management staff will perform the following activities:
- Partner with reputable, well-established commercial real estate brokers
- Develop leasing partners
- Negotiate lease terms with an owner's interests in mind
- Supervise leasing process in accordance with terms of contract
The marketing strategy include following activities:
- Identify primary and secondary trade zones to create reasonable support programs.
- Create segmented customer profiles that drive effective promotions and marketing programs.
- Enhance marketing and brand development plans.
- Create a promotional budget and events calendar
- Build a website and produce cost-effective marketing collateral
- Measure advertising and promotional effectiveness
- Maintain good relationship with marketing and media partners.
- Develop community support programs.